Sunday, April 11, 2010

Private Chefs of Beverly Hills Viewing Party

After the photo shoot, it was time to grub.

In order to make the viewing party a multi-dimensional experience for my friends, we started with episode one's Cowboy Caviar Soup with "Hot Dog" Croutons. That way they were able to eat what they were watching. Take that James Cameron! I'm 4-D, baby.
At Caroline's request, we had brussel sprouts. These were roasted and then sauteed in olive oil with Parmesan cheese, red chili flakes, salt and za'atar, a middle eastern blend of herbs like oregano, thyme and basil, sesame seeds and other spices.
Using leftovers from Tuesday's viewing party, a tart of roasted grapes, onions and mushrooms, topped with goat cheese and mushroom duxelle and truffle oil went like hotcakes.

Proof that my friends are the illest, once every one's plates were loaded and the show was ready to begin, Rachel and Erin presented me with a basket overflowing with treats I mentioned in an interview with Radiofree.com and a photo of Jesse James, my choice for a human pinata.
It was an amazing night thanks to the exceptional people I'm lucky enough to call my friends.
For a great group shot and a glimpse into the fabulousness my girl, Marisa, was rocking, head to her rad blog, New Dress a Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment