Sunday, April 11, 2010

Faux Fur and Wood Paneling Bring Out the Bruce Weber in All of Us

Arriving at Erin's house last night to watch Private Chefs of Beverly Hills for the first time, I found myself in the middle of a CK One-style impromptu photo shoot. Looks lascivious, right? Well it wasn't. I had my "Damn I'm Good" sweatshirt wrapped around my boobs just under the blanket as Erin and Jesse got down like Bruce Weber. Since there's nothing scandalous in my past; no sex tape, no topless modeling jobs, no illegitimate children in Kansas, we figured why not strive for the A-List with something TMZ worthy. This was our very G-Rated attempt.
Jesse, however, couldn't resist the call of the faux fur throw and was next to model.

Jesse, getting into position and keeping it classy by covering the hole in his pants.
Now that's how you smize.

1 comment: