Thursday, April 1, 2010

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Talk Intimidation


Newly outed couple and stars of "The Last Song," Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth met during pre-production on the Nicholas Sparks film adaptation when Hemsworth came in to audition of the role of the local volleyball god who sweeps Cyrus off her feet. Even though the Disney megastar had casting approval over her male lead, Cyrus says she was overwhelmed when she first met Hemsworth, a gargantuan Adonis of a man.

"I got a little nervous," Cyrus giggles. "I was intimidated, which is hard for someone to do that to me. I'm usually the one intimidating someone else!" Though she claims her nerves came from the fact that this would be her first film, while Hemsworth has several projects under his belt, we think it probably had more to do with his soap star good looks and a body that's ripped up like a guido's phone number.

Hemsworth, on the other hand, claims he never felt any pressure. "I didn't know how big a star she was," he shrugs. "I'd seen ['Hannah Montana'] a few times but I had no idea how big Miley Cyrus was. I guess that was good. I didn't get nervous."

"The Last Song" opened yesterday, March 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment