Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Best Thing I Ate Today: Cadbury Creme Egg


Even in the throes of one of the craziest weeks I've ever experienced, Tuesday night still belongs to Lost. At least, for the next five weeks (single tear, gentle sob).

Last night, after a 16 hour day that ended with me and the rest of the cast catering a screening of the premiere episode of Private Chefs of Beverly Hills for a bunch of writers (I can't tell you how the show was, I ran to the bathroom and hid from the sound of my own voice--shudder), I arrived at JMT's, as I do every Tuesday night, and was greeted by perhaps the greatest gift of all: a Cadbury Creme Egg with my name on it.

Ahhh, Spring Time. Sure there are blossoms a bloomin' and hearts being twitterpatted, but the real reason to love Spring is because it's both Cadbury Creme Egg and Girl Scout Cookie Season.

The Samoas are long gone and Creme Eggs are as scarce as a good man in the City of Angels, but somehow, lovely Leah managed to wrangle a precious few survivors. Needless to say, the quickly followed their brethren in meeting their demise. It was delicious slaughter.

Until next year, thank you Cadbury for making a treat so scrumptious, it made me want to convert to Christianity as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment