Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Best Thing I Ate Today: Dodger Stadium Cotton Candy

Judge me all you want, Cotton Candy is one of my favorite foods in the world.

I can't tell you how many times I've eyed the mini cotton candy makers at Bed Bath and Beyond and thought, "I should so buy one of those," before realizing that having one in my house would send me into the 300 lbs range in a matter of months.

Maybe that's why I love going to sporting events so much. It guarantees a visit from The Candy Man.
On Friday, Lizzie offered me a ticket to see the Dodgers womp the Pirates and I jumped at the chance. Of course I love being at the game, rooting for my team, gettin' down with some peanuts and Cracker Jacks, but the real moment of bliss was this one right here...

It looked so good, Lizzie decided to get in on the action.

After we left the game, I met up with Rachel, Erin (both below) and Caroline at Pure Luck, a vegan place on Hyperion, for a bowl of delicious curried chickpea soup. It was the much needed downer to my sugar upper.

But as we went to pay the bill, what did they bring us?
A cotton candy flavored lollipop!

You can't go wrong with pure sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment