Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Best Thing I Ate Today: Hostess Cherry Pie

Yesterday was horrible. My car crapped out, I got a letter from the IRS informing me I owe them the equivalent of three months worth of rent, my dad left to go back to Northern California, and I was innundated with work, none of which is the work I should be doing on my book.

Gah.

Worst of all, I didn't even have time to eat anything until almost 6pm and then it was just what I could grab at a 7-11 on my way to a screening of "Prince of Persia" (which was way better than I expected). Wrung out, exhausted and miserable, the only thing left to do was eat my feelings, so I reached for a treat I usually reserve exclusively for road trips: A Hostess Cherry Pie.


450 calories and 20 grams of fat later, I actually felt a little better. Thanks, Hostess!

No comments:

Post a Comment