Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Having a Michael Moore Moment


There are moments, and then there are Moments.

This is a Moment!

I know I shouldn't, but I Googled myself today. It wasn't to see what awful things people were saying about me on the internet, it was an image search because, alright fine, I was feeling some pangs of cat-killing curiosity.

Scrolling down, I noticed one of images associated with my name was the poster from Amir Bar-Lev's outstanding documentary, The Tillman Story.

Clicking on it to see where it would lead, I discovered (deep breaths) that Michael Moore has the review I wrote from NBC about the film on his website, complete with my byline.

And that was the moment where I nearly fainted.

Michael Moore, people! Oscar winning documentarian, rabble rouser, author, political commentator; the man is a genius, one whose films and books I have the utmost respect for. I can't think of a better time to quote Wayne's World.

I'm not worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment